Sunday, December 23, 2012

Watsons: Haul!


I shop. Again. HAHA. And this time, I dropped by a one-stop store of beauty, wellness and health. Watsons offers so many variety when it comes to the three and I'm very much into trying stuff, to discover what might be good and at the same time, affordable and friendly to our purses. The store houses some cosmetics- both locally and internationally branded, so it is with ease to look for your type. And of course, with the accommodating salespersons, every shopper will definitely feel welcome. And these are what I got:
Image
Maybelline's Blush Studio Cheeky Glow.
Image
Celeteque's Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist. This is suitable for ladies who work in an air conditioned place. The low temperature strips down the moisture in your face, thus, it is very vital to have a spray moisturizer at hand.
Image
Celeteque's sales assistant lets me have this sample together with the brightening cream. A make-up remover cleansing facial wipe! :)
Image
Sampler: Brightening cream from Celeteque. :)
My two favorite cosmetic products: lipstick and a pressed powder! :) Re-stocking them with these two favorite brands of mine:
Image
Juicy Lips lipstick from Nichido. The shade is: Tangerine Pop. I love this shade and how it colors my lips! :)
Image
Maybelline's Clear Smooth Face Powder in Natural Shade. It gives me a light to medium coverage when desired and it is non-comedogenic- good thing for people with sensitive skin like me. :)


For more information about the company and its products, click this picture. :)







Comment below to share what you love about shopping at Watsons. Let's compare notes! I would love to share the experience with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment